Our Full Service Fiberglass Department
PARTICULAR BOATERS USE MIKE’S DOCKSIDE FOR ALL THEIR FIBERGLASS NEEDS
Our fiberglass team is very thorough and particular. We give great care and concern to the structure and refinishing of your treasure. If you’re looking for quality dockside service for a minor scratch or a safe transport to the service shop for a larger project, give us a call. We provide year round service.
JUST SOME OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE WITH YOUR SATISFACTION IN MIND
Our services include:
- Minor scratches and major hull damage
- Stringer & transom rot or delamination
- Deck replacement
- Fiberglass deck core replacement
- Sandblasting & bottom blisters repairs
- Gel peeling & gel coat refinishing
(color matching is our specialty)
- Repairing underwater gear damage
- Fuel tank replacement
- Bow & stern thruster installation
- Rub rail replacement & restriping
- Buffing & waxing
- Bottom painting and many more of your needed marine related services.
OUR EXPERIENCED STAFF CAN EASE YOUR WORRIES
Our full service fiberglass department is staffed by highly experienced management and technicians. Our shop’s manager is Jack Behrendsen, with experience in marine fiberglass service since 1970. He will be your contact through any improvement process. Jack does the estimating, scheduling and supervision of all jobs to insure job quality from start to the finished product. Jack and his team are available to meet all of your needs, while ensuring customer satisfaction. As a result of our years of experience, we offer dependable personal service. If you can not make it in to see the progress, we will ensure personal communication by keeping you up to speed with photos via email updates.
CONTACT JACK TODAY!
Call… 419-734-5951 ext. 2003 or email@example.com